14 Day Rapid Fat Loss Review
What Is It?
14 Day Rapid Fat Loss was created by Shaun Hadsall, a 20 year veteran in the fitness industry. Shaun believes there are three metabolic triggers, which prevent people from shredding fat but there are also three simple ways to combat this. Shaun calls this method macro-patterning; it is the inclusion of carbs into the daily diet at strategic points that will ensure your body uses it for energy and not store it as fat.
14 Day Rapid Weight Loss is not the easiest weight loss program to comprehend. Shaun delves deeper into the science of metabolising carbs than other programs on the market. There were some reviewers who appreciated the science behind his conclusions but others felt it was a bit too much and way too technical, and that he should have simplified the information.
With that being said, the actual weight loss section is written in clear and simple language. Reviewers found no difficulty understanding this part.
Unlike fad diets, which usually advocate an eating method as the sole way to lose weight, Shaun encourages people to adopt a daily exercise routine to help burn the fat. Reviewers felt that this was a more realistic approach.
14 Day Rapid Fat Loss doesn’t follow starvation style methods and reviewers loved this. However, the key was still to eat sensibly and not overload on carbs. Including carbs in the diet made reviewers feel full after meals and thus they weren’t susceptible to the pangs of cravings and hunger, which usually end up in binge eating.
Most reviewers said that they continued the program for more than 14 days to achieve great weight loss results. So it felt as is 14 days was more of a selling point.
Is It A Scam?
14 Day Rapid Fat Loss produced some good results for some reviewers. These reviewers watched what they ate, the time they ate it and followed a vigorous exercise routine. The reviewers who had a level of fitness before the program saw some results within 14 days but for the majority this was not so. It took longer than the 14 days claimed in this program.
Carbs are needed to fuel the body and it should be the main source of our body’s energy. However, weight loss while eating a diet of high carbs is only achievable if you’re on an active exercise regimen, which is what 14 Day Rapid Fat Loss includes. But as with any workout plan, what you put in will determine your results.
Where To Buy Or Download?
In order to qualify for the 60 day money back guarantee, you must purchase 14 Day Rapid Fat Loss from the official website.
How Does It Work?
14 Day Rapid Fat Loss uses Macro-Patterning as its basis and this method follows these three rules:
• Stop using low carbs diets – In today’s fitness industry, carbs are constantly portrayed as the evil fat inducer and often cut out of meals for low carb replacements. According to respected sources such as the Mayo Clinic and Everyday Health, carbs should be the body’s main source of energy. By constantly consuming a low carb diet, you are effectively slowing down your metabolism.
• Stop carb based fat spill over – There are three ways in which carbs are used by the body. Shaun contends that by understanding how our bodies react to carbs, we can control whether it is stored as fat or not. One, if our body needs the energy carbs are immediately used up as they are digested. Two, if the body has received more carbs than it needs for the time being, the carbs are converted to glycogen and stored in the liver and muscles. Three, if the liver and muscles have reached their storage capacity, the carbs “spill over” and are stored as fat in fat tissue.
• Stop eating carbs at the wrong time – Another one of Shaun’s assertions is that there are right and wrong times to consume carbs. He states that one of the best times to fill up on carbs is in the early morning because metabolic rates are higher. Another great time for eating carbs is 3 to 4 hours before your exercise routine, he says, because carbs are burned off during the workout.
14 Day Rapid Weight Loss includes three days solely devoted to Macro-Patterning in order to jumpstart the weight loss. These are called the deplete day, the carb up day and the free day. Each day serves a specific purpose to getting your body in gear for the upcoming weight loss.
The 14 Day Rapid Fat Loss Plan
• How to eat carbs and not store them as fat.
• 3 Day Macro-Patterning Solution.
• The right and wrong times to eat carbs.
• 14 day exercise schedule.
Purchase includes these bonuses:
• 14 Day Rapid Fat Loss Fast Start Guide
• 14 Fat Burning Desserts
• 14 Fat Burning Dinners
• 14 Super Sneaky Fat Loss Tricks
• 14 Day Rapid Fat Loss Continuation Cheat Sheets
Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /home/infoprod/public_html/wp-content/plugins/crawlable-facebook-comments/crawlable-facebook-comments.php on line 83