Fro Knows Photo Review
What Is It?
If you’re tired of being stuck in Auto on your DSLR but photography has always been a passion of yours, then Fro Know Photos was developed for people just like you. Fro Knows Photos is a beginner’s online guide to learning how to use your camera like an expert. This program was put together by Jared Polin, a noted photographer with credits such as The Rolling Stones and Spin Magazine.
Reviewers were divided when it came to Jared Polin’s fun approach throughout the course. Many people agreed that the video tutorials were done in a humorous manner, which made it easy to grasp the concept at hand and not make it seem like hard work. Others however found his style grated on their nerves. There were quite a few reviewers who wished he would tone it down as they found his antics annoying.
Fro Knows Photo is targeted towards beginners and Jared asserts that his courses are easy to understand. While the main parts of the courses are indeed set out in simple language, there are many technical terms included. Some reviewers heard these terms for the first time and needed to do bit more research to fully understand them.
Fro Knows Photo changes up his camera a few times in the course but does not specify the pros and cons about the different cameras. Professionals certainly know what to look for but reviewers were mostly novice photographers who needed more guidance on the matter.
For an online course, Fro Knows Photo was very comprehensive with over 15 categories.
Taking photos with a sharp focus was a difficult task for reviewers before this course. Many agreed that Jared tackled this problem head on from different angles. After completing the course, reviewers were finally able to take clear, crisp shots. And if they ever desired a blurry background, this was no longer left to chance because they knew that technique too.
Reviewers were not suddenly experts at the end of this course but many said that they have certainly moved on from Auto mode. Reviewers noted a huge difference in the quality of their shots before and after the course and were on the whole very pleased with the progress they’d made.
This course is best suited to amateur photographers or those who would like to pursue photography as a hobby. Advanced and professional photographers however will almost certainly already know how to employ the techniques and tips outlined in this course.
Is It A Scam?
Jared Polin, the creator of Fro Knows Photo, is well known in photography circles, as well as online, for his amazing photography skills. His unofficial tagline is “I Shoot Raw”, which means that he uses everything except Auto to capture the best shots possible. His website has received many favourable reviews online; with many people stating how he really helped them improved their photography skills at the fraction of what it would normally cost. Fro Knows Photos seems like a great way to obtain a foundation in photography basics.
Where To Buy Or Download?
In order to qualify for the 60 day money back guarantee, you must purchase Fro Knows Photo from the official website.
The Fro Knows Photo online photography course is segmented into these categories:
• See the World – Training your mind and eyes to take in the world around you.
• Basics Of Your Camera – Finally learn what all those buttons on your camera are for.
• Good Lenses – The benefits of quality lenses.
• Composition Explained – Learn the basics of composition and how it makes for stunning photography.
• Why I Avoid Cropping – It is popular but discover why Jared detests this.
• Your Camera’s Shooting Modes – Learn how to use your camera in M mode or Manual mode and gain full control.
• How Shutter Speed Affects Motions – This is why you can’t get rid of blurry photos.
• How Shutter Speed Affects Exposure – Learn more about under and over exposure and how to get it right.
• ISO – Discover what ISO is and how to make it work for you.
• Aperture – Learn the cool trick of making your background blurry but subject sharp.
• Depth Of Field – This is for achieving the desired focus.
• How Focal Lengths Effects Depths Of Field – A simple trick to make backgrounds blurry.
• Variable Aperture Lenses – The difference between variable and fixed aperture lenses.
• Understanding Your Camera’s Light Meter – Learn to understand, read and control your light meter.
• Focus Modes Explained – Explaining all types of focus modes.
• The Exposure Triangle – Discover how you can use a basic camera and still have amazing photos.
• Skateboarding Action and Portraits – Capturing actions shots and portraits.
• Indoor Dancer – Tips and techniques on low light photography.
• Parking Lot Portrait – How to turn a boring parking lot into a dazzling photo shoot
• Bonus Video – The 5 Year Photography Plan for aspiring photographers.
Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /home/infoprod/public_html/wp-content/plugins/crawlable-facebook-comments/crawlable-facebook-comments.php on line 83