Get Lean Program (Belinda Benn) Review
What is it?
The Get Lean Program is the brainchild of Belinda Benn, otherwise known as the Aussie Transformation Coach. Belinda claims that by following her healthy eating and exercise regime you can achieve a lean toned body.
Whilst this programme can be used by both sexes, most of the customer reviews are from women. Many of the reviews noted that it was Belinda’s story itself that inspired them to get into shape, particularly those in their 30’s and 40’s who had settled on the fact that they would never achieve their dream body. Whilst it is possible to achieve a dramatically ripped body like Belinda by following her plan, many reviewers were happy to lose body fat and tone rather than achieve a body builder style physique. This programme can therefore be seen as flexible in it’s approach, not just with how far you want to transform your body but also in your exercise and diet.
Reviewers particularly liked that Belinda offers substitutes for ingredients as well as workout options. It would be unrealistic to assume that everyone can dedicate the same amount of time at the gym, so Belinda offers alternatives to when you can’t find time for an intense workout away from home. Those with busy home and work lives really appreciated this consideration.
Some reviewers mentioned that parts of the programme require gym membership or at the least gym equipment. Although this is not a surprising revelation given that this is a fitness product, it’s true to say that some people may be put off the additional expense if they do not own items such as dumbells or an exercise ball. Whilst this equipment is necessary for the Resistance Reshaping Workouts, not all of the programme requires them. Some people were happy to invest in these items, others decided to improvise using household items such as tins for weights whilst others decided to focus on the video series in the Bodyweight Fat-Burning Workouts section which allow you to workout at home without the use of equipment.
Is it a scam?
On landing on the official website, you wouldn’t be the only person to assume that the lean, toned blonde woman advertising this programme is a paid model. The woman in question however is actually the programme’s founder Belinda Benn. Unlike many other diet and exercise plans on the market, Belinda Benn is a real person. Her story hit the headlines when at 44 years old she entered a bikini contest after starting surfing at aged 40 (the first proper exercise she’d done in years). Belinda has been featured in publications such as Shape, Oxygen and Muscle & Fitness as well as various fitness and bodybuilding advertisements. Belinda Benn is therefore a walking advertisement to the potential and success of her programme. If you’re looking to get into shape, whatever your age, this is one of the best products on the market. Purchasing it however is just the beginning and your results will be determined by your commitment and ambition.
Where to Buy and Download
In order to qualify for the 60 day money back guarantee, you must purchase the Get Lean Program from the official website.
How does it work?
The Get Lean Program includes 10 sections:
1. The 12-week Get Lean Nutrition Manual: including recipes, what and when to eat and charts and tables to help you keep track.
2. The Torch The Fat Recipe Book: includes 50 recipes.
3. The Get Lean Quick Start Guide: Video introduction to the programme by Belinda Benn.
4. The Bodyweight Fat-Burning Workouts downloadable videos
5. The Resistance Re-shaping Workouts downloadable videos
6. The Memory Jogger MP4 Mini Workout Clips: easy on the go reference for exercises and workouts.
7. The Printable Workout Cheat Sheets, Progress Tracker & Progression Plan.
8. The HIIT Cardio Guide: short high intensity cardio workouts to burn fat.
9. The Training Jump Start Guide.
10. 30 Day Free Access to Aussie Transformation Coach: support and guidance 24/7.
The program also comes with three bonuses:
• How to Track Your Transformation video
• Self-Affirmation Audio ‘Think Lean-Get Lean”- techniques for combatting negative thoughts to avoid giving up and comfort eating.
• “Laser Focused” Expert Audio Interview: How To Stay On Track No Matter What Life Throws Your Way.