Ovarian Cyst Miracle Review
What is it?
Ovarian Cyst Miracle is an ebook by Carol Foster which claims to eliminate ovarian cysts in 30-60 days and relieve you of symptoms in just 12 hours.
It’s fairly difficult to find honest, non bias buyer reviews online, as many are simply for promotional purposes. We’ve done our best at infoproductreview to summarise the pros and cons from what we believe to be genuine reviews.
• The majority of reviews complimented the book with having detailed information that was organized in an easy to follow manner.
• At only 190 pages, the ebook wasn’t bogged down with medical jargon, and readers were able to start implementing the strategies and methods in the book quickly.
• Customers liked the idea that there was unlimited email support, but this seemed to be more of a selling point rather than something customers took advantage of on the whole.
• Compared to prescription medication or even surgery, the book is a very affordable solution.
• The main draw for this guide was its all natural approach. Customers said that improving their diet and overall wellbeing had other knock on beneficial factors, including weight loss, more energy, healthier skin and a decrease in mood swings and insomnia.
• Most customers appreciated the fact that the information in the guide had to be tailored to individuals. A one size fits all method would simply be unrealistic as everyones bodies and conditions are different.
• For those who did require the email support, some commented that replies were slow or they were simply unsatisfied with the answers they received.
• Although most customers were happy with the price of the book, many commented that most of the information could be found through independent research.
• Those looking for a quick fix were left disappointed. The name ‘miracle’ is misleading, as those who saw the best results really did fully embrace the lifestyle of the guide over a period of time. This is not an overnight cure.
• The information in the guide must be customised to your own body and condition. Although all the information and methods are there, it’s up to you to apply them best. Some customers wanted a more direct approach where they were told explicitly what to do. This is probably where the email support comes in, but if you’re looking for something more personal and tailored you may wish to seek the help of a specialist.
Is it a scam?
The name Ovarian Cyst Miracle really does set alarm bells ringing. When remedies refer to themselves as miracles, they are often setting themselves up for a fall.
Whilst you shouldn’t expect to see overnight results with this guide, a holistic and nutritional approach to curing ovarian cysts is advocated by many herbalists and alternative medical practitioners. Whilst not everyones body will respond in the same way, livestrong.com for example agrees that hormonal balance can be achieved through herbs such as chasteberry, red clover and uterine herb tea, which can in turn help to decrease the size of ovarian cysts.
Livestrong.com also makes the point that herbal treatments are not quick fixes, and people should expect to wait several months to see any results. The claim that the Ovarian Cyst Miracle guide can eliminate cysts in just 30-60 days is therefore perhaps an exaggeration, or at the least the exception to the rule.
The official website states that Carol Foster is a certified nutritional expert and medical researcher and that the guide is backed by 60,000 + hours of nutritional and holistic research. Whilst I could not find any information on the internet to confirm the existence or qualifications of Carol Foster, nor did I find any evidence to suggest she is not a real person.
Where to Buy and Download
How does it work?
Ovarian Cyst Miracle follows a holistic, nutritional, all natural approach based around three principles:
1. What is a cyst and why do you have it?
2. What doesn’t work and what will make it worse?
3. The proven way to get rid of them.
Information you can expect to find within the guide includes:
• Why prescription medication doesn’t work to eliminate the cysts permanently
• The top ten foods you should avoid including a drink that could decrease your chances of eliminating cysts by up to 50%
• How to cure your cysts using hormonal balance and how and when to do it
• An over the counter cream that can dissolve cysts in as little as a few days
• One 100% natural hormonal balancing supplement that Foster recommends to take daily for a dramatic effect on ovarian cysts
• One common thing practiced by ovarian cyst sufferers you should avoid
• Learn about the link between insulin resistance, ovarian cysts and infertility and how to reverse the problem
• Fifteen little known secrets on how to strengthen your reproductive system
• Seven nutritional foundations for ovarian cyst prevention and elimination
• Twelve commonly used toxic substances to avoid
• A list of the best anti-ovarian cyst supplements
• Exercise: when, why and how to eliminate and prevent ovarian cysts
• One method to cleanse your digestive organs
• Two breathing strategies
1. Ovarian Cysts 14 Day Meal Plan and Recipes by Carol Foster.
2. From PMS to PPD: Understanding the Phases of The Female Body by Carol Foster.
3. The Ultimate Guide to Relaxation By Carol Foster
4. Secrets to Sleeping Soundly
5. Free Lifetime Updates
6. Free one on one counselling with Carol Foster for three months: Email correspondence only. Replies answered within 24 hours.
Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /home/infoprod/public_html/wp-content/plugins/crawlable-facebook-comments/crawlable-facebook-comments.php on line 83