Rocket Piano Review
The Rocket Piano online multimedia course has been designed by a team of musicians and music teachers with over 30 years of combined experience in the music industry. The course is aimed at teaching piano to all ages and abilities, from beginners right up to advanced pianists, promising to do so in a fun and more effective approach than traditional methods. So far the course has taught over 90,000 people to play the piano. As well as learning to play a variety of songs, including jazz and classical, the course includes instruction on music theory so that players will eventually have the ability to improvise, compose and ultimately play any song they wish to performance level.
Rocket Piano includes three books of lessons, with easy to follow step-by-step instructions. For each piece that you learn to play, there is an accompanying audio file for reference, and pianists can also access video demonstrations and tutorials as well as useful diagrams, images and order zoloft online cheap, acquire dapoxetine. three games to speed up the learning process. The course also includes six free bonuses including a Piano Metronome and a 30 day access to SongPod. For more information on what’s included, click here.A�
The majority of customer reviews mention the extent of knowledge and multimedia tools that the course includes, with an emphasis on the quality of the audio and visuals. The company also sends a free weekly newsletter with extra tips which customers enjoy. However, although the content of the course is highly rated, a number of reviewers have remarked on the little interaction they have received from the company, and some people may find they require more support outside of the material provided. Some customers have suggested that an online forum or discussion board on the Rocket Piano website would solve this issue.
On the whole, customers have found the tutorials and step-by-step guides easy to follow, which have enabled a smooth transition between the three levels of ability and the majority are happy with their rate of progression. The value of the package is further applauded, and compared to other online piano courses on the market Rocket Piano seems to come top in terms of value for money. Many reviewers have also highlighted the expensive nature of private piano lessons, that price many aspiring pianists out of improving, and in this case Rocket Piano seems to score highly as an affordable but effective option.
Learning to play the piano
If you’re interested in learning to play the piano, or improving your current level, then read these tips below to help you reach your goals.
- Listen to piano music. Whether you’re lucky enough to hear a professional play live, have a friend or family member who plays pretty well, listen to piano music on your ipod or watch piano concerts online, exposing yourself to piano is a great place to start. Not only will it inspire you to want to improve but it will also let you hear how your music should sound.
- Practice makes perfect. The only way to get good at something is to practice. Ideally you should aim to play the piano for at least 1 hour a day, but of course even if you can practice just three times a week, this will be a huge help. The important thing is to make it part of your lifestyle rather than a chore. As you get better, you’ll want to play more and this is when you’ll really notice a difference.
- Chords. Learning to read music can be a major obstacle for people trying to learn the piano. Think about it like learning a language.A�Start off learning a few chords and practice them with simple piano tunes until you have them mastered and can recognise them immediately. Then gradually add more chords as you improve until you’re able to read more complex music.
- Reward. Set yourself goals within goals. Give yourself x amount of months or weeks to learn a piece and then arrange for family and friends to hear you play it. If you know you’re working towards something, you’ll have more chance of staying focused.
- Don’t be afraid to seek help. Although it is possible to teach yourself a new skill, sometimes people find that they plateau. This means that they cannot seem to advance past the level that they’ve reached. If this happens or has happened to you with playing the piano it may be time to bite the bullet and seek some help. If you can afford it, paying for a couple of lessons to get you over a hurdle can be really useful. Alternatively, see what fellow pianists are doing to improve by chatting to them on the forums or watching youtube tutorials.
Where to buy and download?
The Rocket Piano course is available to buy from the companya��s official websiteA�(you must purchase it here in order to qualify for the 60-day money back guarantee), where you can opt for instant access via download or wait for delivery of the hardcopies.
Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /home/infoprod/public_html/wp-content/plugins/crawlable-facebook-comments/crawlable-facebook-comments.php on line 83