The 4 Cycle Solution Review
Shaun Hadsall, proclaimed nutrition author and Stubborn Body Fat expert with over 15 years experience in the body fitness industry, absolutely disagrees with the industry’s view that carbs are bad, specifically starchy carbs with high a glycaemic index.
These are Hadsall’s 3 reasons why simple carbs are healthier for your metabolism:
1. Getting your daily fibre intake from complex carbs such as brown rice is a counter-productive practice. There is 3.5 grams of fibre in a cup of brown rice, which is a tenth of your recommended daily intake. Serving portions don’t supply you with sufficient fibre. So to get more fibre, you’d have to eat more carbs, which means consume more calories. He maintains that carbs are not supposed to be our main source of fibre, it’s a great bonus, but rather our daily fibre intake should be from whole fruits and green leafy vegetables.
2. The glycaemic index is a hoax. For many years, the accepted version is that foods with a high glycaemic index are bad and those with low a low gylcaemic index are good, because of its supposed relation to insulin levels. Hadsall claims that when different foods are consumed and digested together, the glycaemic index becomes negligible, because the body’s response will be based on all consumed food. Not just the food with a high glycaemic index.
3. Your body needs glucose, even if the source is simple carbs. According to Hadsall, brown rice contains anti-nutrients that can actually inhibit the body’s ability to absorb mineral and to an extent digest protein. He further states that it is easier for your body to harvest glucose from simple carbs than complex carbs such as brown rice. Glucose fuels the body and on average a very minute percentage of glucose is actually stored as fat in the body; this means you really burn out at least 95% of glucose consumed.
How Much Does It Cost?
The 4 Cycle Solution is currently on special offer for a single payment of $37 when you buy from the official website.
What Do You Get?
The 4 Cycle Solution Includes:
• The Starting Point – Quickstart Checklist
• Cycle 1 – 7 Day Carb Depletion Diet. Learn how to burn fat without the fear of regaining weight and or slowing down your metabolism.
• Cycle 2 – Macro-Patterning. Continue and accelerate your fat loss, while consuming your favourite carbs but in a strategic way.
• Cycle 3 – Accelerated Fat Loss. Further accelerate your fat loss and overcome the dreaded weight loss plateau.
• Cycle 4 – The Diet Break. Calorie and carb intake are gradually increased until you reach the optimum level of a constantly active metabolism.
• The 7 Day Carb Depletion Diet Exercise Guide. Workouts to help you double the results of Cycle 1.
• Success Guide & Food Journal. Keep track of the foods you consume.
• Supplementation Guide. Get the most out of the Cycle 4.
• Instant MP3 Audio Fat Loss Motivation & Time Management. Strategies to stay motivated and tips to help you find the time to exercise.
• Quick Start Kit & Pre-Planning Checklist. Plan to succeed.
And you also receive 3 bonuses:
1. The 4 Cycle Solution On Video
2. Food Timing Tricks For Rapid Fat-Loss
3. The 7 Day AB “Targeted” Cardio Interval Solution
What Are People Saying About It?
So many people fail to achieve their weight loss goals because they can’t keep up with the diet. Within days, they felt starved, experienced headaches and were consumed with cravings. Then it was only a matter of time before they caved in and went on a binge eating spree. Then any weight they lost, which was usually water weight, came back on rapidly with additional pounds. This happens because the body was deprived of the fuel it needed.
This is not the case with 4 Cycle Solution. You get to eat and enjoy carbs. Eating carbs keeps you full for a longer period of time. Reviewers never felt that they were deprived. Hunger pangs were virtually non-existent. However, the diet is still very strict, especially at the beginning in terms of the types of foods you are allowed to consume.
Reviewers experienced quick results in the first seven days. Don’t expect the fat to magically fall off. It may seem like it is, but it will take hard work and determination for it to happen. Cycle 1 is probably the hardest cycle but it’s the most important. Miss it or cheat and you’ll not get the desired results.
Both men and women of various ages saw results. So the diet works for a range of persons.
Although motivation and time management skills play a huge role in obtaining success with fitness plans, most plans exclude these factors. 4 Cycle Solution does and reviewers said it helped a lot.
4 Cycle Solution goes into detail about nutrition, sometimes a bit much, but the focus on exercise was highly lacking. Hadsall did touch upon exercises, and a book was included, but reviewers felt that they needed more. They felt that the program focus was 70% diet but 30% exercise, but should have been an even split.
Is It A Scam?
Just as Hadsall believes that the emphasis on complex carbs as the sure way to lose weight is wrong, there are people who believe he is wrong. They believe that Hadsall is effectively telling people “Don’t eat brown rice. Eat white rice to lose weight. And stay away from fruits, while you’re at it.” This is not what Hadsall is advocating.
In fact, Hadsall recommends eating carbs, both complex and simple, based on your level of activity to ensure you are continually burning the fat and keeping your metabolism rate up. He emphasises that the quantity consumed should be specific to your lifestyle.
• Persons who are sedentary should consume limited and small amounts of carbs and ripe fruits.
• Persons who are active should consume moderate amounts of carbs and ripe fruits, and they are best consumed on exercise days.
• Persons who are very active and are athletes should consume the most carbs and ripe fruits because their bodies need a constant supply of fuel.
So Hadsall is all for eating responsibly and intelligently. He does not advocate binging on simple carbs in order for you to increase your metabolism but makes you aware of the issues that will affect how your body and metabolism will respond to certain foods.
You are what you eat; and the best way to realize a successful weight loss is to change your eating habits for the better. This will reset and jumpstart your metabolism, which will in turn burn the fat. This is what Hadsall’s 4 Cycle Solution is about.
Where To Buy And Download
Buy The 4 Cycle Solution from the official website and they’ll throw in 3 bonus books and a 60 day money back guarantee.
Post your questions and comments in the comment thread below.