The Trick Photography and Special Effects eBook Review
The Trick Photography and Special Effects eBook was written by notable photographer, Evan Sharboneau. It was created for photographers, especially beginners, who wanted to learn how to take really cool photos with amazing special effects. Sharboneau believed that learning such skills was too much of an expensive venture for the average photographer to undertake. So his solution was to create a series of tutorials that taught the tricks and techniques that he has acquired through his many years of experience – you can learn more about the package and get the one-time special discount here.
After payment of a onetime fee, you will receive:
- The eBook.
- Over 9 hours of video tutorials.
- A bonus kit.
The Trick Photography and Special Effects eBook is segmented into three mains sections:
- Long Exposure Effects and Light Painting
- Trick Photography and Special Effects
- Photoshop Projects
The bonus kit includes 4 mini eBooks:
- Core Photography Fundamentals
- Introduction to External Flash
- How to Make Money with Photography
- Filters for Lessons and Plug-Ins for Photoshop
Sharboneau promises that at the end youa��ll have a better understanding of:
- Your cameraa��s functions and settings.
- The flash feature.
- The filter.
- Photoshop plug-ins.
In addition to all this, you will also learn the ins and outs of selling stock and art photography.
The Trick Photography and Special Effects EBook is the most cost effective way of learning many cool photography techniques. The single payment is much less than the amount youa��d pay for a traditional photography course, and there is no need to purchase pricey camera equipment.
However, there is one small hurdle – if you want to take full advantage of the course, a DSLR camera is highly recommended. So not having one may pose a problem. But for anyone who is the least bit interested in photography, a DSLR camera can only be an investment.
It would be hard to duplicate Sharboneaua��s photos if the instructions only came in text but he makes it much easier by having tons of visual examples. Buyers felt that they always had a reference point and were seldom lost.
The course is very extensive and very detailed. Some reviewers thought that, at times, Sharboneau went into too much detail, and bogged down an experience that was supposed to be exciting. On the other hand some reviewers, notably the novice photographers, loved that he went into so much details. Whichever way you choose to look at it, at least one thing is for sure: youa��ll always have sufficient information and instructions.
With over 200 pages and more than 9 hours of video tutorials, this is by no means a short course. It is time intensive. A few buyers admitted that they did not finish the course. I guess it depends on how far you want to take your photography skills, whether it is just a hobby or it is an aspired profession.
Sharboneau also teaches the business aspect of photography: selling for profit. Stock photography is a big online business and the money making potential is huge. Through licensing, one stock photo can generate profits that will surpass the the price of this course plus that DSLR camera.
How to become a great photographer
If you’re just starting out with photography, it might seem daunting where to begin, so here are some tips to get you started.
- Go to some exhibitions Clomid without prescription, order dapoxetine. . Have a look at what makes a great photo and be inspired by those who are recognised in the photography world.
- Start a pinterest board or scrap book where you can collect images of photos you like or think are really striking.
- Through exhibitions and scrap booking, it will soon become apparent what type of photography you’re drawn to. There are so many photography categories, from portrait to wildlife and arty shots that have been manipulated. It can take years to master just one of these niches, so decide which one or ones you’d be interested in pursuing.
- Take lots of photos. The great thing about digital photography is that you no longer have to carefully decide when to click. Spend a day or holiday snapping as much as you can, experimenting with angles, settings, perspectives and compositions. You can then spend some time looking through your photos on your computer and seeing which ones worked and which ones didn’t but more importantly understand why.
- Copy the experts. Exposing yourself to great photos allows you to see what works, and there’s nothing to stop you from recreating these shots for fun. Perhaps you like the use of black and white closeups of people’s faces- have a go at recreating photos in the style of this with friends and family.
Where to buy and download
The Trick Photography and Special Effects EBook is available for purchase from its official websiteA�– you must buy the package from here in order to qualify for theA�60 day money back guarantee.
Use the comment thread below to post any comments or ask any questions you may have about the product.
Fatal error: Cannot use object of type stdClass as array in /home/infoprod/public_html/wp-content/plugins/crawlable-facebook-comments/crawlable-facebook-comments.php on line 83