What Men Secretly Want Review
What is it?
‘The Be Irresistible Guide To What Men Secretly Want’ is a 31 page downloadable guide that claims to help women understand any man on a deep emotional level and make them commit. The guide has been created by James Bauer, a relationship consultant and student of psychology. Bauer claims to help you start seeing results immediately, whether you’re dating or already in a relationship.
Bauer explains that he tested his formula out on a small number of women and although they were able to see results quickly, it also gave him the opportunity to tweak the formula before the guide was complete. He claims that the principles in the guide are therefore tried and tested for optimum results.
How does it work?
The Respect Principle
According to Bauer, in a recent survey, 74% of men said that they’d rather feel unloved than disrespected. Bauer believes respect to be the key principle of his guide, asserting that men are attracted to women who show them respect and admiration.
The Simple Shift
Bauer promises to help women make a simple shift in order to view the world differently and understand exactly how men think.
Bauer highlights that men and women think completely differently, and so understanding how a man thinks is key to improving a relationship. He promises that the guide will help to bridge the gap.
• Women will learn how their choice of words can be the difference between distancing themselves with their man and making him become more emotionally connected to them.
• How changing or adapting your attitude towards different scenarios can save yourself from arguments and the dreaded silent treatment.
• An emphasis on subtle words which can have a huge positive impact
• With ‘Dangerous Words and Phrases’ women will learn what never to say to a man.
• ‘The Asking for Directions Trick’
• ‘Better than Body Language’
• How to build more inner self confidence
Who’s it for?
Bauer outlines four scenarios where this guide can help:
1. You’re in a great relationship but recently your man has become distant or cold and you don’t know why.
2. You’re dating but always seem to be self-sabotaging and never progressing past the attraction phase.
3. You’re in a committed relationship and want to take it to the next level and get married. You’ve had the talk with your partner but it hasn’t gone as planned and since then things seem different between you.
4. You think you’ve found the one but still haven’t reached the emotional connection you desire, and wonder if he knows the real you.
As well as the 31 page ebook (available for download in PDF format), you’ll also receive an MP3 version so you can listen to the guide on the go and a bonus audio where Bauer will answer questions to common situations with men that women commonly ask for advice on.
Is it a scam?
Are you suddenly going to become as irresistible as Angelina Jolie by reading this ebook? No. But can it help you improve your relationship with your partner or successfully get past the dating or friend stage? Perhaps.
The claims and aims of this ebook might be a little over the top (especially for an guide that’s only 31 pages), however the basic principles outlined by Bauer are not unfounded and whilst it might not be a universal guide that can help everyone, for some people it can be a really positive tool. To find out if it’s right for you, see a summary of buyer reviews below.
• At only 31 pages, you don’t have to invest much time into learning these simple principles and start applying them immediately.
• Reviewers agreed that although there wasn’t anything ground breaking in the guide, the advice was realistic and easy to apply and in many cases improved relations.
• Compared to other relationship guides, many reviewers felt that Bauers guide was much more straightforward to follow. The guide uses real experiences, situations and couples as case studies which made his principles easier to understand and implement.
• Compared to the cost of couples therapy or relationship coaching, reviewers felt the guide was good value, even if they only implemented some techniques.
• Some women didn’t like the idea of having to change– even if it meant having a more positive attitude. The guide doesn’t ask you to have a personality transplant but you will need to be committed in self improvement too.
• Although there are bonuses included, the content is a little thin.
• Some people felt that at 31 pages long the ebook was overpriced and would have preferred a more in depth guide.
• A few women commented that the whole idea of a book to help women give men what they want was in itself wrong. They didn’t feel comfortable being the one making all the changes, such as changing their choice of words. It’s important to note that this guide is very much for women, and not a relationship guide for couples.
At only 31 pages it’s probably not the most comprehensive relationship guide on the market, but at the same time its short length is what seems to be attracting a lot of women. You can read this guide in an evening and start working to see results fairly quickly. You might not meet your prince charming overnight, but the guide does have a useful insight into the male psyche and the techniques are applicable universally. If you don’t like it, there’s a 60 day money back guarantee.
Where to Buy and Download?
In order to benefit from the 60 day money back guarantee, you must purchase The Be Irresistible Guide To What Men Secretly Want from the official website.
If you’ve read this ebook, we’d love to hear your thoughts. Please join our comment thread below and help us advise other readers whether it’s right for them or not.